Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You Tube

I've just tried to upload a video. Didn't work - wonder why. I don't like the technology and it doesn't like me! You Tube stuff does get sent to me via friends, usually cat related, wonder why? But I find I am not really interested in ploughing around and looking. I have more important things to do with my valuable time. Sorry - I tried and I looked. Not bothering with this one again.

Want comments on how it relates to libraries - like how????? It appears to be everybody's really awful home movies to quite clever things. The thing is to locate it takes forever - or takes forever to download (or not load as the case maybe). I'm sorry but I absolutely have no interest in doing anything on this as it has no appeal or interest - I don't even possess the technology to do this anyway so why do anything???????

No comments: