Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No. 16 Podcasts

I can see the benefit of this, but I am not going to add an RSS feed for anything as I consider it junk mail in a different format. It's a means of allowing library users who cannot attend functions to download it as a podcast onto their podthing. I don't possess such a beast, and will probably never own such a beastly thing. I find with permanent hearing loss, even it is with one ear, that I cannot listen very long on anything with headsets - my sole listening ear is just too taxed, and I have the volume set very low to preserve hearing I've got. Not interested in this one at all but I can see the real benefit of this one. I will not be downloading - not an area I'm interested in and anything I've download - theoretically - so far hasn't done a thing......I think I'm jinxed (or the machines know I'm not really interested)?

No comments: